- 7:30 p.m. Council Town Hall Meeting at Rocky Hill Middle School in Clarksburg was postponed. No reschedule date has been determined.
- 9:30 a.m. Government Operations and Fiscal Policy Committee is currently scheduled to be held as planned.
- 9:30 a.m. meeting of the Transportation, Infrastructure, Energy and Environment Committee was cancelled.
- 2 p.m. joint meeting of the Planning, Housing and Economic Development Committee and the Public Safety Committee was postponed. A reschedule date has not yet been determined.7:30 p.m. second section of public hearing on Westbard Master Plan was postponed. It has been rescheduled for 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 4.
- 9:30 a.m. Public Safety Committee meeting was postponed. Rescheduled for Monday, Feb. 1.
- 9:30 a.m. Health and Human Services Committee meeting was postponed. Rescheduled for Monday, March 7.
- 2 p.m. Planning, Housing and Economic Development (PHED) Committee was cancelled. Items moved to Monday, Feb. 1, PHED meeting.
- 2 p.m. Education Committee was cancelled. Items moved to various future committee.
- 7:30 p.m. first section of public hearing on Westbard Master Plan was postponed. It has been rescheduled for 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 2.
- Council’s weekly general session was cancelled.
“Given the progress we have made, I believe that every neighborhood road should be passable by 7 a.m. tomorrow, Wednesday, Jan. 27,” County Executive Leggett said today. “That means that they should have received at least one pass from a plow and residents should be able to get out of their neighborhood.”
County Executive Leggett emphasized that this would not necessarily mean streets cleared to bare pavement and reminded residents that County crews would continue to work around-the-clock to improve street conditions and handle any missed streets.
After 7 a.m. Wednesday, residents who have missed streets should report them on the County’s Snow Operations Map or go to www.mc311.com. Residents can contact the County’s centralized phone answering system MC311 by dialing 3-1-1 or 240-777-0311.