Here's the holiday schedule for Labor Day on Monday, September 1:
- County Offices – closed
- Libraries – closed
- County liquor stores – open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Recreation – outdoor aquatic facilities will be open from noon to 6 p.m. Olney Indoor Swim Center will be open normal hours, all other indoor aquatic facilities will be closed. Administrative offices, senior centers and community centers are closed.
- Montgomery Parks – for operating schedules, including Brookside Gardens, ice rinks, tennis centers, trains and carousels, visit www.MontgomeryParks.org.
- Ride On – Sunday schedule
- Metrobus – Sunday schedule
- Metrorail – Sunday schedule
- TRiPS Commuter Stores (Silver Spring and Friendship Heights) – closed
- Refuse/recycling pickup – no collection*
- Transfer Station – closed
- Parking at public garages, lots, curbside meters – free
- MCPS Administrative Offices – closed
- State offices & courts – closed
*Collection provided one day later for remainder of week (last collection day is Saturday).