Thursday, July 26, 2018

I-495 and I-270 Managed Lanes Study

Last night I attended  the Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) Workshop for the I-495 and I-270 Managed Lanes Study.  MDOT provided an update on the study status and  proposed schedule. We received an overview of the study's Purpose and Need and the range of alternatives under consideration. We also participated in small working groups with MDOT technical staff so residents could provide comments and ask questions.

Your voice counts and MDOT wants your feedback. If you couldn't attend one of the workshops you can still provide your comments.  You can visit the program website to participate in a virtual workshop or, here's a list of other ways to stay informed:

• Contact the study team via email at
495-270-P3@sha.state.md.us

 Call the study team toll free at 833-858-5960

• Sign up for email notifications on the
website at www.495-270-p3.com

 Read the Study Newsletter

Submit a comment  by mail to:
 Maryland Department of Transportation
State Highway Administration
I-495 & I-270 P3 Office
707 North Calvert Street, Mail Stop P-601
Baltimore, MD 21202



No comments: