Monday, March 7, 2011

Maryland's Top 100 Women

Thanks, The Daily Record, for naming me one of this year’s Top 100
Women. As a three-time awardee, I’m honored to join the Circle of Excellence this year.

The award recognizes outstanding achievement by women as demonstrated through professional accomplishment, community leadership and mentoring. The annual awards ceremony will be held on May 9 at Meyerhoff Symphony Hall in Baltimore.

I’m honored to be selected as one of Maryland’s Top 100 Women. It is important that women share their experiences and talent with one another as a way of mentoring new leadership and highlighting all that women are doing. I am delighted that The Daily Record has included me in such an accomplished group of women who are making a difference in their communities.

No comments: